Would you like some Stampin' Up! freebies and to spread the cost of some new yummy stash? I have spaces available in some virtual hostess clubs: Stampers 6, Stampers 10 and a marker/card share. Contact me for details how to join: pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 18 September 2011

Virtual hostess clubs

I will be adding all the virtual hostess clubs to the blog later today.
In brief they will include:

Marker & matching share £30.00 pcm/5 months - 2 spaces left.
Stampers 10 club £15.00 pcm/10 months + p&p
Stampers 6 club £25.00 pcm/6 months + p&p
Ink pad share £25.00 pcm/10 months - own the complete set of ink pads - 8 people required.

This is a great way of spreading the cost of some lovely craft stash, and getting a complete set, or bits you want.  When it is your turn to be the hostess, you will receive hostess pounds to spend in the catalogue.

I will put more details out later today.  In the mean time if you would like more info, please feel free to contact me: pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sal. x


No comments:

Post a Comment