Would you like some Stampin' Up! freebies and to spread the cost of some new yummy stash? I have spaces available in some virtual hostess clubs: Stampers 6, Stampers 10 and a marker/card share. Contact me for details how to join: pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 23 November 2011



As promised more quick Christmas cards, which literally take a few minutes each to make.
The first card, the decoration was stamped in versamark, then red ink, I then applied heat and stick, them loads of dazzling diamonds.  The bottom two cards were made using the same layout, just without the bling, they still look really effective.  For the green one I used old olive ink.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ABC: D = Dazzle
Partytime Tues: Bling it on.


No comments:

Post a Comment