Would you like some Stampin' Up! freebies and to spread the cost of some new yummy stash? I have spaces available in some virtual hostess clubs: Stampers 6, Stampers 10 and a marker/card share. Contact me for details how to join: pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Delightful decorations


There is glitter everwhere in my house at the mo!  Mojo is in full swing (about bloomin time! lol) I am doing lots of prep for an open day I an doing in BRISTOL in December - please message me for more info, we would love to see you there pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk
I have been busy making sample, and Christmas is the front runner at the mo, altough I have been enjoying making bags and boxs, and putting classes together, I will try to post every day this week.

If you would like to make your own christmas cards and have not started yet, its not to late.  If you would like to create what you see here and order the supplies, please get in touch. pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk

Stamps: Delightful Decorations pg 21, Curly Cute pg 86
Punch: Ornament pg 117
Ink: rich razzelberry
Other: Dazzling diamonds, rhinestones, dimentions


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment