Would you like some Stampin' Up! freebies and to spread the cost of some new yummy stash? I have spaces available in some virtual hostess clubs: Stampers 6, Stampers 10 and a marker/card share. Contact me for details how to join: pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk

Friday 14 October 2011

Another LOVE card


Having done to much thinking the other day!!! lol, I soon came up with another.  Ijust have not got round to taking a pic until now - I must learn how my camera works, and start taking better pics.

The heart stamp is from the I heart hearts Stampin Up set, I used heat and stick and dazzling diamonds on it.  The letters are from the broadsheet alphabet Stampin Up set.

This is an 11th hour entry into this weeks Less is More challenge.  I do love the challenges the ladies set, and there will be another brand new one to look forward to in the morning. xx

I will be back later with a sparkly christmas table treat. xx

3 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is beautiful!

Chrissie said...

This is a LOVEly card Sally!
Great hearts!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Simple homemade living said...

Beautiful card Sally. I love how you did the heart x x

Post a Comment