Would you like some Stampin' Up! freebies and to spread the cost of some new yummy stash? I have spaces available in some virtual hostess clubs: Stampers 6, Stampers 10 and a marker/card share. Contact me for details how to join: pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 6 October 2011

Stampin Up ribbon shares

Morning, sorry for the lack of blogging in recent days, have been a bit poorly.  All better now tough - thank goodness.
I have had requests to do some paper and ribbon shares, firstly today I will start with the ribbon shares, I will update as the day gos on.

Would you like to own some of the SU ribbon, but not necessarily want a the entire real, or a selection of the colours, but not afford to buy all of them?  Well now you can, I have put together various ribbon shares.

I cannot order the ribbon until I have filled these shares. I need 8 people for each share and you will get a METRE of each ribbon in each colour.

There is the brand new Scallop Dots ribbon in 10 colours - you will get 10 Metres of this - 1 meter of each colour. £8.00 includes postage.


In Color ribbon - you will receive 5 metres in total, one meter of each colour.  £5.50 includes postage
 

The ultra yummy and gorgeous
Striped Grosgrain - you will receive 11 metres in total, one meter of each colour.  £11.50 posted.


If you would like all of the ribbons £23.00 includes postage.  Please message me for more details, don't forget to tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment