Would you like some Stampin' Up! freebies and to spread the cost of some new yummy stash? I have spaces available in some virtual hostess clubs: Stampers 6, Stampers 10 and a marker/card share. Contact me for details how to join: pinkskysu@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 24 October 2011

The happy couple



Here is a card I made for a friend who recently got married, then I could not help but make another in a different colour.  So quick easy and simple, would also make a great wedding invitation.
Its nice and simple, a white card base embossed with Manhattan Flower embossing folder, with a creamy white flower cut out using Fun Flowers die.  The centre was covered in diamond glaze and dazzling diamonds.  A little butterfly from my favourite embosslit die Beautiful Wings was added, the sentiment Mr & Mrs (which has not come out that great in the pic was added) is from the Tiny Tags stamp set.
I used blushing bride for the pink one and pool party for the blue one.

No comments:

Post a Comment